5 Tips for Living in Cambridge, England
Expats in the UK that want to live in a smaller city with plenty to do often look to Cambridge in the county of Cambridgeshire. It is a university town and London is still close enough to commute.
2023 Expat Guide to Living in Cambridge
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Cambridge.
Talk with other digital nomads and expats in Cambridge on our Cambridge forum - meet people, get advice and help others.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Cambridge.
Expats in Cambridge offer advice about Moving to Cambridge.
Retirees in Cambridge talk about life in Cambridge.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Cambridge.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Cambridge?
- How do I find a place to live in Cambridge?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Cambridge?
- What is the average cost of housing in Cambridge?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Cambridge?
- What should I pack when moving to Cambridge?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Cambridge?
- What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Cambridge?
- What are healthcare services like in Cambridge?
- Is the cost of living in Cambridge high?
- Will I save money living in Cambridge?
- Why do people move to Cambridge?
- How are healthcare services Cambridge?
- What are medical services in Cambridge like?