5 Tips for Living in Cambridge, England
Expats in the UK that want to live in a smaller city with plenty to do often look to Cambridge in the county of Cambridgeshire. It is a university town and London is still close enough to commute.
2024 Expat Guide to Living in Cambridge
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Cambridge.
Talk with other digital nomads and expats in Cambridge on our Cambridge forum - meet people, get advice and help others.
Expats in Cambridge talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Cambridge.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Cambridge.
Best Markets in Cambridge
What are the best markets in Cambridge? In this article we highlight the best markets in Cambridge.
Retire in Cambridge Guide
If Cambridge is on your retirement radar, our detailed Retire in Cambridge Guide is your go-to resource. Delve into the crucial aspects of life here, including living costs, climate, housing options, healthcare services, and residency procedures. We also explore the city''s social dynamics, volunteering scenes, transportation, and how walkable its neighborhoods are.
7 Tips for Living in Cambridge
Advice for people moving to Cambridge or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Cambridge
Planning a potential move to Cambridge? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Cambridge home.
Cost of Living in Cambridge
Understanding the the cost of living in Cambridge helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
The Insider's Guide to Cambridge
Discover the charm of Cambridge with our guide to the city's top attractions, culinary hotspots, and vibrant nightlife. From outdoor adventures to cultural experiences, we'll also help you find the best recreational activities to enjoy, and offer advice on making lasting connections with the friendly locals.
Health Care in Cambridge
Learn about the health system in Cambridge: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Cambridge.
Expats in Cambridge offer advice about Moving to Cambridge.
Retirees in Cambridge talk about life in Cambridge.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Cambridge.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Cambridge?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Cambridge?
- What is the average cost of housing in Cambridge?
- How do I meet people in Cambridge?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Cambridge?
- What should I pack when moving to Cambridge?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cambridge?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cambridge?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Cambridge?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Cambridge?
- What is the social scene like in Cambridge?
- What advice to expats in Cambridge have about housing?
- What are medical services in Cambridge like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cambridge?
- Is the cost of living in Cambridge high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Cambridge?
- Why do people move to Cambridge?