Expats' Guide to Stellenbosch
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Stellenbosch.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Stellenbosch.
Retire in Stellenbosch Guide
Retire in Stellenbosch with confidence, armed with the knowledge from our extensive guide. It covers critical considerations for retirees, from the cost of living and climate to housing, healthcare, and residency choices in Stellenbosch. We also delve into the social and cultural scene, volunteering options, public transportation facilities, and the city''s walkability, helping you make an informed decision.
7 Tips for Living in Stellenbosch
Advice for people moving to Stellenbosch or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Stellenbosch
If you're considering a move to Stellenbosch, this article discusses the pros and cons of living in Stellenbosch.
Health Care in Stellenbosch
Learn about the health system in Stellenbosch: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Stellenbosch.
The Essential Guide to Stellenbosch
Our Guide to Stellenbosch: Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Plus, Tips on Making Connections with the Locals and Finding Fun Recreational Activities
Cost of Living in Stellenbosch
If you're moving to Stellenbosch, understanding the the cost of living in Stellenbosch helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Expats in Stellenbosch offer advice about Moving to Stellenbosch.
Retirees in Stellenbosch talk about life in Stellenbosch.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Stellenbosch.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Stellenbosch?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Stellenbosch?
- Will I be able to find a job in Stellenbosch?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Stellenbosch appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Stellenbosch?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Stellenbosch accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Stellenbosch like?
- How are healthcare services in Stellenbosch?
- What are medical services in Stellenbosch like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Stellenbosch?
- What are emergency services like in Stellenbosch?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Stellenbosch?
- How are local medical facilities in Stellenbosch?
- As a foreigner living in Stellenbosch, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?