Expats' Guide to Pretoria
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Pretoria.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Pretoria.
Retire in Pretoria Guide
Retire in Pretoria with confidence, armed with the knowledge from our extensive guide. It covers critical considerations for retirees, from the cost of living and climate to housing, healthcare, and residency choices in Pretoria. We also delve into the social and cultural scene, volunteering options, public transportation facilities, and the city''s walkability, helping you make an informed decision.
7 Tips for Living in Pretoria
Advice for people moving to Pretoria or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Pretoria
Planning a potential move to Pretoria? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Pretoria home.
Tips for Expats Driving in Pretoria
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Pretoria.
Cost of Living in Pretoria
Understanding the the cost of living in Pretoria helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Discover the Best of Pretoria
Our Guide to Pretoria: Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Plus, Tips on Making Connections with the Locals and Finding Fun Recreational Activities
Essential Guide to the Health System in Pretoria
Learn about the health system in Pretoria: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Pretoria.
Expats in Pretoria offer advice about Moving to Pretoria.
Retirees in Pretoria talk about life in Pretoria.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Pretoria.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Pretoria?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Pretoria?
- Will I be able to find a job in Pretoria?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Pretoria appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Pretoria?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Pretoria accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Pretoria like?
- How are healthcare services in Pretoria?
- What are medical services in Pretoria like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Pretoria?
- What are emergency services like in Pretoria?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Pretoria?
- How are local medical facilities in Pretoria?
- As a foreigner living in Pretoria, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?