Explore Port Elizabeth
Expats' Guide to Port Elizabeth
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Port Elizabeth.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Port Elizabeth.
Retire in Port Elizabeth Guide
Retire in Port Elizabeth with confidence, armed with the knowledge from our extensive guide. It covers critical considerations for retirees, from the cost of living and climate to housing, healthcare, and residency choices in Port Elizabeth. We also delve into the social and cultural scene, volunteering options, public transportation facilities, and the city''s walkability, helping you make an informed decision.
7 Tips for Living in Port Elizabeth
Advice for people moving to Port Elizabeth or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Port Elizabeth
Planning a potential move to Port Elizabeth? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Port Elizabeth home.
Tips for Expats Driving in Port Elizabeth
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Port Elizabeth.
Health Care in Port Elizabeth
Dive into healthcare resources for expats and digital nomads in Port Elizabeth: identify leading healthcare providers, hospitals, and medical centers for optimal care.
The Insider's Guide to Port Elizabeth
Living it Up in Port Elizabeth: Your Insider''s Guide to Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Discover the Best Recreational Activities, Connect with Friendly Locals, and Experience the Charm of the City.
Cost of Living in Port Elizabeth
If you're moving to Port Elizabeth, understanding the the cost of living in Port Elizabeth helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Expats in Port Elizabeth offer advice about Moving to Port Elizabeth.
Retirees in Port Elizabeth talk about life in Port Elizabeth.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Port Elizabeth.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Port Elizabeth?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Port Elizabeth?
- Will I be able to find a job in Port Elizabeth?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Port Elizabeth appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Port Elizabeth?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Port Elizabeth accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Port Elizabeth like?
- How are healthcare services in Port Elizabeth?
- What are medical services in Port Elizabeth like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Port Elizabeth?
- What are emergency services like in Port Elizabeth?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Port Elizabeth?
- How are local medical facilities in Port Elizabeth?
- As a foreigner living in Port Elizabeth, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?