Expats' Guide to Durban
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Durban.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Durban.
Fun Classes for Expats Living in Durban
One of the best ways to get settled after a move is to get out there and do something. Enhance your experience in Durban by joining classes that are great for meeting people and adapting to life abroad.
Best Bookstores and Libraries in Durban
Interested in finding the best bookstores and libraries in Durban? Here is a great list to get you started exploring the world of books and more in Durban.
Public Transportation in Durban
Learning how to get around using public transportation in Durban is an important step in adjusting to life in Durban. In this article, we cover the local public transportation options.
Best Markets in Durban
What are the best markets in Durban? In this article we highlight the best markets in Durban.
Retire in Durban Guide
If Durban is on your retirement radar, our detailed Retire in Durban Guide is your go-to resource. Delve into the crucial aspects of life here, including living costs, climate, housing options, healthcare services, and residency procedures. We also explore the city's social dynamics, volunteering scenes, transportation, and how walkable its neighborhoods are.
7 Tips for Living in Durban
Advice for people moving to Durban or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Durban
If you're considering a move to Durban, this article discusses the pros and cons of living in Durban.
Tips for Expats Driving in Durban
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Durban.
Cost of Living in Durban
If you're moving to Durban, understanding the the cost of living in Durban helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Discovering the Best of Durban
Living it Up in Durban: Your Insider's Guide to Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Discover the Best Recreational Activities, Connect with Friendly Locals, and Experience the Charm of the City.
Health Care in Durban
Learn about the health system in Durban: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Durban.
Expats in Durban offer advice about Moving to Durban.
Retirees in Durban talk about life in Durban.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Durban.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Durban?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Durban?
- What is the average cost of housing in Durban?
- How do I meet people in Durban?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Durban?
- What should I pack when moving to Durban?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Durban?
- Will I be able to find a job in Durban?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Durban?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Durban?
- What is the social scene like in Durban?
- What advice to expats in Durban have about housing?
- What are medical services in Durban like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Durban?
- Is the cost of living in Durban high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Durban?
- Why do people move to Durban?