Explore East London
Expats' Guide to East London
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in East London.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in East London.
Retire in East London Guide
If East London is on your retirement radar, our detailed Retire in East London Guide is your go-to resource. Delve into the crucial aspects of life here, including living costs, climate, housing options, healthcare services, and residency procedures. We also explore the city''s social dynamics, volunteering scenes, transportation, and how walkable its neighborhoods are.
7 Tips for Living in East London
Advice for people moving to East London or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in East London
Planning a potential move to East London? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling East London home.
Tips for Expats Driving in East London
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in East London.
Discovering the Best of East London
Our Guide to East London: Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Plus, Tips on Making Connections with the Locals and Finding Fun Recreational Activities
Health Care in East London
Health Care in East London: Locate providers, hospitals, and medical centers to find the best health services available for expats and nomads.
Cost of Living in East London
If you're moving to East London, understanding the the cost of living in East London helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Expats in East London offer advice about Moving to East London.
Retirees in East London talk about life in East London.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in East London.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to East London?
- Where should I setup a bank account in East London?
- Will I be able to find a job in East London?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in East London appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in East London?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in East London accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in East London like?
- How are healthcare services in East London?
- What are medical services in East London like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in East London?
- What are emergency services like in East London?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in East London?
- How are local medical facilities in East London?
- As a foreigner living in East London, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?