Expats' Guide to Bangkok
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Bangkok.
Talk with other digital nomads and expats in Bangkok on our Bangkok forum - meet people, get advice and help others.
Expats in Bangkok talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Bangkok.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Bangkok.
Member Reports about Culture Shock in Bangkok
Tips for Expats Driving in Bangkok
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Bangkok.
Cost of Living in Bangkok
If you're moving to Bangkok, understanding the the cost of living in Bangkok helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Navigate Health Care in Bangkok
Learn about the health system in Bangkok: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Bangkok.
Discovering the Best of Bangkok
Living it Up in Bangkok: Your Insider's Guide to Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Discover the Best Recreational Activities, Connect with Friendly Locals, and Experience the Charm of the City.
Living Abroad: Digital Nomads in Bangkok, Thailand
Digital nomads flock to Thailand for a variety of reasons, and Bangkok is one of the most popular options. Plentiful co-working spaces, good wifi, and amazing food are at the top of the list.
5 Tips for Living in Bangkok
Expats living in Bangkok enjoy a bustling city that is the most populous city in Thailand. Over the last several decades Bangkok has become an important regional business hub for Southeast Asia.
An expat in Bangkok, Thailand talks about expat life in Bangkok - with its lower cost of living, warm weather, good hospitals, grocery shopping, Bangkokians love of food and more.
Expats in Bangkok talk about healthcare in Bangkok.
An Expat Exchange member talks about healthcare services, hospitals and health insurance in Bangkok.
An expat in Bangkok says that private hospitals are less expensive and more user friendly than in the US. He has found all of the medications that he needs locally.
Expats in Bangkok offer advice about Moving to Bangkok.
Retirees in Bangkok talk about life in Bangkok.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Bangkok.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Bangkok?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Bangkok?
- What is the average cost of housing in Bangkok?
- How do I meet people in Bangkok?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Bangkok?
- What should I pack when moving to Bangkok?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Bangkok?
- Will I be able to find a job in Bangkok?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Bangkok?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Bangkok?
- What is the social scene like in Bangkok?
- What advice to expats in Bangkok have about housing?
- What are medical services in Bangkok like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Bangkok?
- Is the cost of living in Bangkok high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Bangkok?
- Why do people move to Bangkok?