Expats' Guide to Sharjah
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Sharjah.
Expats in Sharjah offer advice about Moving to Sharjah.
Retirees in Sharjah talk about life in Sharjah.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Sharjah.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Sharjah?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Sharjah?
- Will I be able to find a job in Sharjah?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Sharjah appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Sharjah?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Sharjah accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Sharjah like?
- How are healthcare services Sharjah?
- What are medical services in Sharjah like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Sharjah?
- What are emergency services like in Sharjah?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Sharjah?
- How are local medical facilities in Sharjah?
- As a foreigner living in Sharjah, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?