Expats' Guide to Sharjah
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Sharjah.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Sharjah.
Cost of Living in Sharjah
Understanding the the cost of living in Sharjah helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Health Care in Sharjah, UAE
Explore healthcare options for expatriates and digital nomads in Sharjah: uncover top-rated providers, hospitals, and medical facilities to meet your needs while living abroad in Sharjah.
The Insider's Guide to Sharjah, UAE
Discover the charm of Sharjah with our guide to the city's top attractions, culinary hotspots, and vibrant nightlife. From outdoor adventures to cultural experiences, we'll also help you find the best recreational activities to enjoy, and offer advice on making lasting connections with the friendly locals.
Expats in Sharjah offer advice about Moving to Sharjah.
Retirees in Sharjah talk about life in Sharjah.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Sharjah.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Sharjah?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Sharjah?
- What is the average cost of housing in Sharjah?
- How do I meet people in Sharjah?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Sharjah?
- What should I pack when moving to Sharjah?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Sharjah?
- Will I be able to find a job in Sharjah?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Sharjah?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Sharjah?
- What is the social scene like in Sharjah?
- What advice to expats in Sharjah have about housing?
- What are medical services in Sharjah like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Sharjah?
- Is the cost of living in Sharjah high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Sharjah?
- Why do people move to Sharjah?