Expats' Guide to Caracas
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Caracas.
Expats in Caracas offer advice about Moving to Caracas.
Member Reports about Moving to Caracas
Retirees in Caracas talk about life in Caracas.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Caracas.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Caracas?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Caracas?
- Will I be able to find a job in Caracas?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Caracas appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Caracas?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Caracas accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Caracas like?
- How are healthcare services Caracas?
- What are medical services in Caracas like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Caracas?
- What are emergency services like in Caracas?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Caracas?
- How are local medical facilities in Caracas?
- As a foreigner living in Caracas, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?