5 Tips for Living in Sydney, Australia
Explore ideas for expats on how to move to and settle into life in Sydney, Australia. This cosmopolitan city has all kind of cultural activities and picturesque landscapes, but it isn't always easy for expatriates.
2024 Expat Guide to Living in Sydney
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Sydney.
Expats in Sydney talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Sydney.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Sydney.
Fun Classes for Expats Living in Sydney
Once you''ve arrived in Sydney, here are some classes to consider taking to help you meet people and get settled in to your new life abroad.
Best Bookstores and Libraries in Sydney
Interested in finding the best bookstores and libraries in Sydney? Here is a great list to get you started exploring the world of books and more in Sydney.
Public Transportation in Sydney
Learning how to get around using public transportation in Sydney is an important step in adjusting to life in Sydney. In this article, we cover the local public transportation options.
Best Markets in Sydney
What are the best markets in Sydney? In this article we highlight the best markets in Sydney.
Retire in Sydney Guide
If Sydney is on your retirement radar, our detailed Retire in Sydney Guide is your go-to resource. Delve into the crucial aspects of life here, including living costs, climate, housing options, healthcare services, and residency procedures. We also explore the city's social dynamics, volunteering scenes, transportation, and how walkable its neighborhoods are.
7 Tips for Living in Sydney
Advice for people moving to Sydney or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Sydney
If you're considering a move to Sydney, this article discusses the pros and cons of living in Sydney.
Driving in Sydney
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Sydney.
Cost of Living in Sydney
If you're moving to Sydney, understanding the the cost of living in Sydney helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Health Care in Sydney
Learn about the health system in Sydney: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Sydney.
The Essential Guide to Sydney
Our Guide to Sydney: Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Plus, Tips on Making Connections with the Locals and Finding Fun Recreational Activities
Expats in Sydney offer advice about Moving to Sydney.
Retirees in Sydney talk about life in Sydney.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Sydney.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Sydney?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Sydney?
- Will I be able to find a job in Sydney?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Sydney appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Sydney?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Sydney accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Sydney like?
- How are healthcare services in Sydney?
- What are medical services in Sydney like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Sydney?
- What are emergency services like in Sydney?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Sydney?
- How are local medical facilities in Sydney?
- As a foreigner living in Sydney, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?