Expats' Guide to Hamilton
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Hamilton.
Expats in Hamilton talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Hamilton.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Hamilton.
Public Transportation in Hamilton
Learning how to get around using public transportation in Hamilton is an important step in adjusting to life in Hamilton. In this article, we cover the local public transportation options.
Best Markets in Hamilton
What are the best markets in Hamilton? In this article we highlight the best markets in Hamilton.
Retire in Hamilton Guide
Retire in Hamilton with confidence, armed with the knowledge from our extensive guide. It covers critical considerations for retirees, from the cost of living and climate to housing, healthcare, and residency choices in Hamilton. We also delve into the social and cultural scene, volunteering options, public transportation facilities, and the city's walkability, helping you make an informed decision.
7 Tips for Living in Hamilton
Advice for people moving to Hamilton or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Hamilton
If you're considering a move to Hamilton, this article discusses the pros and cons of living in Hamilton.
Tips for Expats Driving in Hamilton
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Hamilton.
Cost of Living in Hamilton
If you're moving to Hamilton, understanding the the cost of living in Hamilton helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Health Care in Hamilton
Explore healthcare options for expatriates and digital nomads in Hamilton: uncover top-rated providers, hospitals, and medical facilities to meet your needs while living abroad in Hamilton.
Discover the Best of Hamilton
Exploring the Best of Hamilton: Your Guide to Top Sites, Restaurants, Nightlife, and More. From Cultural Experiences to Outdoor Adventures, We'll Help You Make the Most of Your Time in the City.
An experienced teacher who had vacationed in Bermuda many times eventually decided to move there. She faced serious challenges living in Bermuda and working as a single, Caucasian expat in a public school. She was repeatedly asked by Bermudians "Have you had enough?" Eventually, she had -- and she returned home to Canada.
Expats in Hamilton talk about healthcare in Hamilton.
An expat in Bermuda offers tremendous insight into healthcare and health insurance in Bermuda. With one general hospital, King Edward Memorial Hospital, many people are advised to go overseas for surgery and complex issues. Another hospital, Mid Atlantic Wellness Institute, handles mental health an...
Expats in Hamilton offer advice about Moving to Hamilton.
Retirees in Hamilton talk about life in Hamilton.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Hamilton.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Hamilton?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Hamilton?
- Will I be able to find a job in Hamilton?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Hamilton appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Hamilton?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Hamilton accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Hamilton like?
- How are healthcare services in Hamilton?
- What are medical services in Hamilton like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Hamilton?
- What are emergency services like in Hamilton?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Hamilton?
- How are local medical facilities in Hamilton?
- As a foreigner living in Hamilton, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?