Expats' Guide to Hamilton
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Hamilton.
Expats in Hamilton talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Hamilton.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Hamilton.
An experienced teacher who had vacationed in Bermuda many times eventually decided to move there. She faced serious challenges living in Bermuda and working as a single, Caucasian expat in a public school. She was repeatedly asked by Bermudians "Have you had enough?" Eventually, she had -- and she returned home to Canada.
Expats in Hamilton talk about healthcare in Hamilton.
An expat in Bermuda offers tremendous insight into healthcare and health insurance in Bermuda. With one general hospital, King Edward Memorial Hospital, many people are advised to go overseas for surgery and complex issues. Another hospital, Mid Atlantic Wellness Institute, handles mental health an...
Expats in Hamilton offer advice about Moving to Hamilton.
Retirees in Hamilton talk about life in Hamilton.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Hamilton.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Hamilton?
- How do I find a place to live in Hamilton?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Hamilton?
- What is the average cost of housing in Hamilton?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Hamilton?
- What should I pack when moving to Hamilton?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Hamilton?
- What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Hamilton?
- What are healthcare services like in Hamilton?
- Is the cost of living in Hamilton high?
- Will I save money living in Hamilton?
- Why do people move to Hamilton?
- How are healthcare services Hamilton?
- What are medical services in Hamilton like?