Explore Sao Paulo
5 Tips For Living in Sao Paulo
Expats in Sao Paulo find themselves living in one of the most important cities in South America. Technology, finance, and services drive its economy, and that of Brazil as a nation. Influences from all over the world have shaped its culture.
2023 Expat Guide to Living in Sao Paulo
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Sao Paulo.
Expats in Sao Paulo talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Sao Paulo.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Sao Paulo.
Member Reports about Culture Shock in Sao Paulo
Expats in Sao Paulo offer advice about Moving to Sao Paulo.
Moving to Sao Paulo, Brazil
I am sorry to say that after 14 years in Brazil my advise would be don't move, please reconsider. I have grown to love Brazil but the prices, lack of infrastructure, noise, traffic and now protests and violence have taken their toll.
Retirees in Sao Paulo talk about life in Sao Paulo.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Sao Paulo.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Sao Paulo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Sao Paulo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Sao Paulo?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Sao Paulo appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Sao Paulo?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Sao Paulo accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Sao Paulo like?
- How are healthcare services Sao Paulo?
- What are medical services in Sao Paulo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Sao Paulo?
- What are emergency services like in Sao Paulo?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Sao Paulo?
- How are local medical facilities in Sao Paulo?
- As a foreigner living in Sao Paulo, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?