Expats' Guide to Brasilia
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Brasilia.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Brasilia.
Pros & Cons of Living in Brasilia
If you''re considering a move to Brasilia, this article discusses the pros and cons of living in Brasilia.
Driving in Brasilia
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Brasilia.
Cost of Living in Brasilia
If you're moving to Brasilia, understanding the the cost of living in Brasilia helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Health Care in Brasilia
Dive into healthcare resources for expats and digital nomads in Brasilia: identify leading healthcare providers, hospitals, and medical centers for optimal care.
The Essential Guide to Brasilia, Brazil
Our Guide to Brasilia: Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Plus, Tips on Making Connections with the Locals and Finding Fun Recreational Activities
Expats in Brasilia offer advice about Moving to Brasilia.
Retirees in Brasilia talk about life in Brasilia.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Brasilia.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Brasilia?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Brasilia?
- Will I be able to find a job in Brasilia?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Brasilia appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Brasilia?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Brasilia accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Brasilia like?
- How are healthcare services Brasilia?
- What are medical services in Brasilia like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Brasilia?
- What are emergency services like in Brasilia?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Brasilia?
- How are local medical facilities in Brasilia?
- As a foreigner living in Brasilia, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?