Expats' Guide to Brasilia
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Brasilia.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Brasilia.
Expats in Brasilia offer advice about Moving to Brasilia.
Retirees in Brasilia talk about life in Brasilia.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Brasilia.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Brasilia?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Brasilia?
- Will I be able to find a job in Brasilia?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Brasilia appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Brasilia?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Brasilia accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Brasilia like?
- How are healthcare services Brasilia?
- What are medical services in Brasilia like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Brasilia?
- What are emergency services like in Brasilia?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Brasilia?
- How are local medical facilities in Brasilia?
- As a foreigner living in Brasilia, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?