5 Tips for Living in Cologne, Germany
Expats in Cologne, Germany share tips for living in Cologne from international schools to Karneval. They also discuss the shocking events of New Year's Eve 2015 and how that has impacted life in Cologne.
Member Reports about Culture Shock in Cologne
Member Reports about Living In Cologne
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Cologne?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Cologne?
- What is the average cost of housing in Cologne?
- How do I meet people in Cologne?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Cologne?
- What should I pack when moving to Cologne?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cologne?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cologne?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Cologne?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Cologne?
- What is the social scene like in Cologne?
- What advice to expats in Cologne have about housing?
- What are medical services in Cologne like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cologne?
- Is the cost of living in Cologne high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Cologne?
- Why do people move to Cologne?