5 Tips for Living in Frankfurt
Expats often move to Frankfurt for jobs in finance and IT. Frankfurt is continental Europe's largest financial center and has a population of approximately 2.5 million in the city and surrounding urban area. Towns in the Taunus area north of Frankfurt and Wiesbaden and Mainz to the west are popular among expats. There are many international and bi-lingual schools to choose from and lots of expat clubs in the Frankfurt area.
2023 Expat Guide to Living in Frankfurt
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Frankfurt.
Expats in Frankfurt talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Frankfurt.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Frankfurt.
Member Reports about Culture Shock in Frankfurt
The Insider's Guide to Frankfurt, Germany
Exploring the Best of Frankfurt: Your Guide to Top Sites, Restaurants, Nightlife, and More. From Cultural Experiences to Outdoor Adventures, We'll Help You Make the Most of Your Time in the City.
Expats in Frankfurt offer advice about Moving to Frankfurt.
Retirees in Frankfurt talk about life in Frankfurt.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Frankfurt.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Frankfurt?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Frankfurt?
- What is the average cost of housing in Frankfurt?
- How do I meet people in Frankfurt?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Frankfurt?
- What should I pack when moving to Frankfurt?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Frankfurt?
- Will I be able to find a job in Frankfurt?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Frankfurt?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Frankfurt?
- What is the social scene like in Frankfurt?
- What advice to expats in Frankfurt have about housing?
- What are medical services in Frankfurt like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Frankfurt?
- Is the cost of living in Frankfurt high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Frankfurt?
- Why do people move to Frankfurt?