Expats' Guide to Munich
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Munich.
Expats in Munich talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Munich.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Munich.
Cost of Living in Munich
If you're moving to Munich, understanding the the cost of living in Munich helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Essential Guide to the Health System in Munich, Germany
Health Care in Munich: Locate providers, hospitals, and medical centers to find the best health services available for expats and nomads.
The Insider's Guide to Munich, Germany
Our Guide to Munich: Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Plus, Tips on Making Connections with the Locals and Finding Fun Recreational Activities
Expats in Munich offer advice about Moving to Munich.
Retirees in Munich talk about life in Munich.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Munich.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Munich?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Munich?
- What is the average cost of housing in Munich?
- How do I meet people in Munich?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Munich?
- What should I pack when moving to Munich?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Munich?
- Will I be able to find a job in Munich?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Munich?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Munich?
- What is the social scene like in Munich?
- What advice to expats in Munich have about housing?
- What are medical services in Munich like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Munich?
- Is the cost of living in Munich high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Munich?
- Why do people move to Munich?