Expats' Guide to Berlin
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Berlin.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Berlin.
Once we settled in Berlin, we have no regrets whatsoever. It has been all we could hope for in living in Germany. The culture, the history and of course, cosmopolitan Berlin. We love our place in the city and are happy we made this move. Berlin is no longer divided and I still see the Berlin from my younger days.
Expats in Berlin offer advice about Moving to Berlin.
Retirees in Berlin talk about life in Berlin.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Berlin.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Berlin?
- How do I find a place to live in Berlin?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Berlin?
- What is the average cost of housing in Berlin?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Berlin?
- What should I pack when moving to Berlin?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Berlin?
- What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Berlin?
- What are healthcare services like in Berlin?
- Is the cost of living in Berlin high?
- Will I save money living in Berlin?
- Why do people move to Berlin?
- How are healthcare services Berlin?
- What are medical services in Berlin like?