Expats' Guide to Berlin
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Berlin.
Expats in Berlin talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Berlin.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Berlin.
Pros & Cons of Living in Berlin
Planning a potential move to Berlin? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Berlin home.
Tips for Expats Driving in Berlin
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Berlin.
Cost of Living in Berlin
Understanding the the cost of living in Berlin helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
The Essential Guide to Berlin, Germany
Living it Up in Berlin: Your Insider's Guide to Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Discover the Best Recreational Activities, Connect with Friendly Locals, and Experience the Charm of the City.
Navigate Health Care in Berlin
Dive into healthcare resources for expats and digital nomads in Berlin: identify leading healthcare providers, hospitals, and medical centers for optimal care.
Once we settled in Berlin, we have no regrets whatsoever. It has been all we could hope for in living in Germany. The culture, the history and of course, cosmopolitan Berlin. We love our place in the city and are happy we made this move. Berlin is no longer divided and I still see the Berlin from my younger days.
Expats in Berlin offer advice about Moving to Berlin.
Retirees in Berlin talk about life in Berlin.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Berlin.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Berlin?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Berlin?
- Will I be able to find a job in Berlin?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Berlin appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Berlin?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Berlin accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Berlin like?
- How are healthcare services Berlin?
- What are medical services in Berlin like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Berlin?
- What are emergency services like in Berlin?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Berlin?
- How are local medical facilities in Berlin?
- As a foreigner living in Berlin, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?