Expats' Guide to Erlangen
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Erlangen.
Expats in Erlangen talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Erlangen.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Erlangen.
Public Transportation in Erlangen
Mastering the public transportation system in Erlangen is a crucial aspect of adapting to life there. This article provides a detailed overview of the available local transit options.
Retire in Erlangen Guide
Retire in Erlangen with confidence, armed with the knowledge from our extensive guide. It covers critical considerations for retirees, from the cost of living and climate to housing, healthcare, and residency choices in Erlangen. We also delve into the social and cultural scene, volunteering options, public transportation facilities, and the city's walkability, helping you make an informed decision.
7 Tips for Living in Erlangen
Advice for people moving to Erlangen or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Erlangen
If you're considering a move to Erlangen, this article discusses the pros and cons of living in Erlangen.
Tips for Expats Driving in Erlangen
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Erlangen.
Cost of Living in Erlangen
If you're moving to Erlangen, understanding the the cost of living in Erlangen helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Health Care in Erlangen
Learn about the health system in Erlangen: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Erlangen.
Discovering the Best of Erlangen
Our Guide to Erlangen: Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Plus, Tips on Making Connections with the Locals and Finding Fun Recreational Activities
Expats in Erlangen offer advice about Moving to Erlangen.
Retirees in Erlangen talk about life in Erlangen.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Erlangen.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Erlangen?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Erlangen?
- Will I be able to find a job in Erlangen?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Erlangen appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Erlangen?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Erlangen accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Erlangen like?
- How are healthcare services in Erlangen?
- What are medical services in Erlangen like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Erlangen?
- What are emergency services like in Erlangen?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Erlangen?
- How are local medical facilities in Erlangen?
- As a foreigner living in Erlangen, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?