Expats' Guide to Tianjin
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Tianjin.
Living In Tianjin, China
An expat in Tainjin talks about expat life in China. Tainjin has lots of pollution, lousy winters and hot sticky summers. Having an airport and train station are very convenient. Plus, being 2 hours from Beijing is a major bonus.
More Reports about Living In Tianjin
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Tianjin.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Tianjin?
- How do I find a place to live in Tianjin?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Tianjin?
- What is the average cost of housing in Tianjin?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Tianjin?
- What should I pack when moving to Tianjin?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Tianjin?
- What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Tianjin?
- What are healthcare services like in Tianjin?
- Is the cost of living in Tianjin high?
- Will I save money living in Tianjin?
- Why do people move to Tianjin?
- How are healthcare services Tianjin?
- What are medical services in Tianjin like?