Expats' Guide to Copenhagen
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Copenhagen.
Expats in Copenhagen talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Copenhagen.
Culture Shock in Copenhagen, Denmark
An expat in Denmark talks about what it's like to move to Copenhagen. Meeting people and making friends isn't easy in Denmark, because Danish people are reserved and take time to get to know. He enjoys the fact that most Danish people are into fitness and healthy eating.
More Reports about Culture Shock in Copenhagen
Living In Copenhagen, Denmark
An expat living in Copenhagen offers an incredible glimpse of what it's to live there. Although Denmark is very homogeneous, Danish people are open to other cultures. The high cost of living and tight job market can make staying in Copenhagen long-term difficult for many expats.
Expats in Copenhagen offer advice about Moving to Copenhagen.
Moving to Copenhagen, Denmark
Expect to live in an apartment and not a home unless you have a very large budget for housing expenses. CIS and Rygaards are the only international schools I would recommend in any way. When setting a budget, double or triple it. And, lastly, rent through a rent manager and NOT directly with a home owner.
More Reports about Moving to Copenhagen
Retirees in Copenhagen talk about life in Copenhagen.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Copenhagen.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Copenhagen?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Copenhagen?
- What is the average cost of housing in Copenhagen?
- How do I meet people in Copenhagen?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Copenhagen?
- What should I pack when moving to Copenhagen?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Copenhagen?
- Will I be able to find a job in Copenhagen?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Copenhagen?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Copenhagen?
- What is the social scene like in Copenhagen?
- What advice to expats in Copenhagen have about housing?
- What are medical services in Copenhagen like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Copenhagen?
- Is the cost of living in Copenhagen high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Copenhagen?
- Why do people move to Copenhagen?