Explore Punta Cana
Expats' Guide to Punta Cana
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Punta Cana.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Punta Cana.
Retire in Punta Cana Guide
If Punta Cana is on your retirement radar, our detailed Retire in Punta Cana Guide is your go-to resource. Delve into the crucial aspects of life here, including living costs, climate, housing options, healthcare services, and residency procedures. We also explore the city''s social dynamics, volunteering scenes, transportation, and how walkable its neighborhoods are.
7 Tips for Living in Punta Cana
Advice for people moving to Punta Cana or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Punta Cana
If you're considering a move to Punta Cana, this article discusses the pros and cons of living in Punta Cana.
Navigate Health Care in Punta Cana
Learn about the health system in Punta Cana: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Punta Cana.
Discover the Best of Punta Cana
Living it Up in Punta Cana: Your Insider's Guide to Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Discover the Best Recreational Activities, Connect with Friendly Locals, and Experience the Charm of the City.
Cost of Living in Punta Cana
If you're moving to Punta Cana, understanding the the cost of living in Punta Cana helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Expats in Punta Cana offer advice about Moving to Punta Cana.
Retirees in Punta Cana talk about life in Punta Cana.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Punta Cana.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Punta Cana?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Punta Cana?
- Will I be able to find a job in Punta Cana?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Punta Cana appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Punta Cana?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Punta Cana accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Punta Cana like?
- How are healthcare services in Punta Cana?
- What are medical services in Punta Cana like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Punta Cana?
- What are emergency services like in Punta Cana?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Punta Cana?
- How are local medical facilities in Punta Cana?
- As a foreigner living in Punta Cana, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?