6 Tips for Expats in Guayaquil, Ecuador
Expats in Guayaquil report a variety of opinions regarding what it's like to live there. It offers a very warm and humid climate for sun lovers, but others find the heat stifling. Similarly, crime is a major concern of some, while others find that it's perfectly acceptable with proper precautions.
2023 Expat Guide to Living in Guayaquil
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Guayaquil.
Talk with other digital nomads and expats in Guayaquil on our Guayaquil forum - meet people, get advice and help others.
Expats in Guayaquil talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Guayaquil.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Guayaquil.
Retire in Guayaquil Guide
Retire in Guayaquil with confidence, armed with the knowledge from our extensive guide. It covers critical considerations for retirees, from the cost of living and climate to housing, healthcare, and residency choices in Guayaquil. We also delve into the social and cultural scene, volunteering options, public transportation facilities, and the city''s walkability, helping you make an informed decision.
7 Tips for Living in Guayaquil
Advice for people moving to Guayaquil or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Guayaquil
Planning a potential move to Guayaquil? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Guayaquil home.
Tips for Expats Driving in Guayaquil
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Guayaquil.
Cost of Living in Guayaquil
If you're moving to Guayaquil, understanding the the cost of living in Guayaquil helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Insider's Guide to Health Care in Guayaquil
Learn about the health system in Guayaquil: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Guayaquil.
The Insider's Guide to Guayaquil
Exploring the Best of Guayaquil: Your Guide to Top Sites, Restaurants, Nightlife, and More. From Cultural Experiences to Outdoor Adventures, We'll Help You Make the Most of Your Time in the City.
Expats in Guayaquil offer advice about Moving to Guayaquil.
Retirees in Guayaquil talk about life in Guayaquil.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Guayaquil.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Guayaquil?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Guayaquil?
- Will I be able to find a job in Guayaquil?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Guayaquil appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Guayaquil?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Guayaquil accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Guayaquil like?
- How are healthcare services in Guayaquil?
- What are medical services in Guayaquil like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Guayaquil?
- What are emergency services like in Guayaquil?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Guayaquil?
- How are local medical facilities in Guayaquil?
- As a foreigner living in Guayaquil, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?