Healthcare in Somalia
Expats in Somalia offer advice about healthcare in Somalia..
Dengue Virus in Somalia
The Aedes mosquito, known for spreading the dengue virus, is found in Somalia. Being aware of dengue symptoms and taking steps to minimize mosquito bites are crucial for your health and safety in this area.
Moving to Somalia
Expats in Somalia offer advice about Moving to Somalia.
Real Estate & Rentals in Somalia
Members in Somalia talk about the Buying Real Estate in Somalia.
2024 Expat Guide to Living in Somalia
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Somalia.
Learn what members have to say about living in Somalia.
Members Somalia talk about the pros & cons of living in Somalia.
Retirees in Somalia talk about life in Somalia.
Members Somalia talk about the Cost of Living in Somalia.
Somalia Resource Guide
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Somalia?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Somalia?
- Will I be able to find a job in Somalia?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Somalia appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Somalia?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Somalia accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Somalia like?
- How are healthcare services in Somalia?
- What are medical services in Somalia like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Somalia?
- What are emergency services like in Somalia?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Somalia?
- How are local medical facilities in Somalia?
- As a foreigner living in Somalia, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?