Expats' Guide to Tartu
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Tartu.
Expats in Tartu talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Tartu.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Tartu.
Member Reports about Culture Shock in Tartu
Driving in Tartu
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Tartu.
Cost of Living in Tartu
If you're moving to Tartu, understanding the the cost of living in Tartu helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Discovering the Best of Tartu, Estonia
Our Guide to Tartu: Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Plus, Tips on Making Connections with the Locals and Finding Fun Recreational Activities
Navigate Health Care in Tartu
Learn about the health system in Tartu: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Tartu.
Expats in Tartu offer advice about Moving to Tartu.
Retirees in Tartu talk about life in Tartu.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Tartu.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Tartu?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Tartu?
- Will I be able to find a job in Tartu?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Tartu appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Tartu?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Tartu accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Tartu like?
- How are healthcare services Tartu?
- What are medical services in Tartu like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Tartu?
- What are emergency services like in Tartu?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Tartu?
- How are local medical facilities in Tartu?
- As a foreigner living in Tartu, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?