Expats' Guide to Lyon
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Lyon.
Talk with other digital nomads and expats in Lyon on our Lyon forum - meet people, get advice and help others.
Living In Lyon, France
A Polish expat in Lyon, France talks about expat life in this beautiful, historic city. She appreciates how locals love their city, their food -- and truly enjoy life. She also appreciates how family oriented it is in Lyon!
Top 10 Parks in Lyon France
Expats in Lyon, France have a large number of parks to explore and enjoy. Aga Marchewka provides a concise list of the top 10 parks in Lyon and all that they have to offer.
8 Free Things to Do in Lyon, France
Aga Marchewka offers great advice on delving into the French culture in Lyon, France. Find out what you can do in the third biggest city in France... for free!
Expats in Lyon offer advice about Moving to Lyon.
Retirees in Lyon talk about life in Lyon.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Lyon.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Lyon?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Lyon?
- Will I be able to find a job in Lyon?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Lyon appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Lyon?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Lyon accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Lyon like?
- How are healthcare services Lyon?
- What are medical services in Lyon like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Lyon?
- What are emergency services like in Lyon?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Lyon?
- How are local medical facilities in Lyon?
- As a foreigner living in Lyon, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?