Expats' Guide to Paros
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Paros.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Paros.
Discovering the Best of Paros, Greece
Exploring the Best of Paros: Your Guide to Top Sites, Restaurants, Nightlife, and More. From Cultural Experiences to Outdoor Adventures, We'll Help You Make the Most of Your Time in the City.
Expats in Paros talk about healthcare in Paros.
An expat on Paros Island in Greece offers insight about the quality and availability of healthcare on an island in Greece. Expats should be aware that there are no true hospitals on Paros Island.
An expat from the United Kingdom offers her insight into the health care system on the island of Paros in Greece. Information shared includes how it compares to the UK, pharmacies, cost and more.
An Expat Exchange member talks about healthcare services, hospitals and health insurance in Paros.
Expats in Paros offer advice about Moving to Paros.
Retirees in Paros talk about life in Paros.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Paros.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Paros?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Paros?
- What is the average cost of housing in Paros?
- How do I meet people in Paros?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Paros?
- What should I pack when moving to Paros?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Paros?
- Will I be able to find a job in Paros?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Paros?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Paros?
- What is the social scene like in Paros?
- What advice to expats in Paros have about housing?
- What are medical services in Paros like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Paros?
- Is the cost of living in Paros high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Paros?
- Why do people move to Paros?