Expats' Guide to Flores
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Flores.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Flores.
Retire in Flores Guide
Retire in Flores with confidence, armed with the knowledge from our extensive guide. It covers critical considerations for retirees, from the cost of living and climate to housing, healthcare, and residency choices in Flores. We also delve into the social and cultural scene, volunteering options, public transportation facilities, and the city''s walkability, helping you make an informed decision.
7 Tips for Living in Flores
Advice for people moving to Flores or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Flores
If you're considering a move to Flores, this article discusses the pros and cons of living in Flores.
Tips for Expats Driving in Flores
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Flores.
The Essential Guide to Flores
Discover the charm of Flores with our guide to the city''s top attractions, culinary hotspots, and vibrant nightlife. From outdoor adventures to cultural experiences, we''ll also help you find the best recreational activities to enjoy, and offer advice on making lasting connections with the friendly locals.
Essential Guide to the Health System in Flores
Dive into healthcare resources for expats and digital nomads in Flores: identify leading healthcare providers, hospitals, and medical centers for optimal care.
Cost of Living in Flores
If you're moving to Flores, understanding the the cost of living in Flores helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Expats in Flores offer advice about Moving to Flores.
Retirees in Flores talk about life in Flores.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Flores.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Flores?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Flores?
- Will I be able to find a job in Flores?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Flores appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Flores?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Flores accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Flores like?
- How are healthcare services in Flores?
- What are medical services in Flores like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Flores?
- What are emergency services like in Flores?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Flores?
- How are local medical facilities in Flores?
- As a foreigner living in Flores, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?