5 Tips For Living in Jakarta, Indonesia
Expats in Jakarta, Indonesia offer some great advice on what it's like to live in the capital of this island nation. From choosing a house to a stark warning for husbands and wives alike, this is a great place to start when considering a move to Jakarta.
2023 Expat Guide to Living in Jakarta
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Jakarta.
Expats in Jakarta talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Jakarta.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Jakarta.
Member Reports about Living In Jakarta
Retire in Jakarta Guide
If Jakarta is on your retirement radar, our detailed Retire in Jakarta Guide is your go-to resource. Delve into the crucial aspects of life here, including living costs, climate, housing options, healthcare services, and residency procedures. We also explore the city''s social dynamics, volunteering scenes, transportation, and how walkable its neighborhoods are.
7 Tips for Living in Jakarta
Advice for people moving to Jakarta or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Jakarta
Planning a potential move to Jakarta? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Jakarta home.
Driving in Jakarta
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Jakarta.
Cost of Living in Jakarta
Understanding the the cost of living in Jakarta helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Essential Guide to the Health System in Jakarta
Learn about the health system in Jakarta: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Jakarta.
Discovering the Best of Jakarta
Our Guide to Jakarta: Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Plus, Tips on Making Connections with the Locals and Finding Fun Recreational Activities
Expats in Jakarta offer advice about Moving to Jakarta.
Retirees in Jakarta talk about life in Jakarta.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Jakarta.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Jakarta?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Jakarta?
- Will I be able to find a job in Jakarta?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Jakarta appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Jakarta?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Jakarta accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Jakarta like?
- How are healthcare services in Jakarta?
- What are medical services in Jakarta like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Jakarta?
- What are emergency services like in Jakarta?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Jakarta?
- How are local medical facilities in Jakarta?
- As a foreigner living in Jakarta, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?