Expats' Guide to Bali
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Bali.
Expats in Bali talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Bali.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Bali.
Cost of Living in Bali
If you're moving to Bali, understanding the the cost of living in Bali helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Discover the Best of Bali, Indonesia
Living it Up in Bali: Your Insider's Guide to Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Discover the Best Recreational Activities, Connect with Friendly Locals, and Experience the Charm of the City.
Expats in Bali talk about healthcare in Bali.
An expat in Bali, Indonesia talks about the importance of having health insurance, the best hospital in Bali and lower cost prescription meds.
Expats in Bali offer advice about Moving to Bali.
Retirees in Bali talk about life in Bali.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Bali.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Bali?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Bali?
- Will I be able to find a job in Bali?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Bali appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Bali?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Bali accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Bali like?
- How are healthcare services Bali?
- What are medical services in Bali like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Bali?
- What are emergency services like in Bali?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Bali?
- How are local medical facilities in Bali?
- As a foreigner living in Bali, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?