Expats' Guide to Penang
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Penang.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Penang.
Essential Guide to the Health System in Penang, Malaysia
Explore healthcare options for expatriates and digital nomads in Penang: uncover top-rated providers, hospitals, and medical facilities to meet your needs while living abroad in Penang.
Discover the Best of Penang, Malaysia
Exploring the Best of Penang: Your Guide to Top Sites, Restaurants, Nightlife, and More. From Cultural Experiences to Outdoor Adventures, We'll Help You Make the Most of Your Time in the City.
Top 5 Reasons to Retire in Penang, Malaysia
With its beautiful beaches, laid-back lifestyle and UNESCO World Heritage status for the historic capital of Georgetown, Penang is a great overseas retirement destination.
Expats in Penang offer advice about Moving to Penang.
Member Reports about Moving to Penang
Retirees in Penang talk about life in Penang.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Penang.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Penang?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Penang?
- What is the average cost of housing in Penang?
- How do I meet people in Penang?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Penang?
- What should I pack when moving to Penang?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Penang?
- Will I be able to find a job in Penang?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Penang?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Penang?
- What is the social scene like in Penang?
- What advice to expats in Penang have about housing?
- What are medical services in Penang like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Penang?
- Is the cost of living in Penang high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Penang?
- Why do people move to Penang?