Expats' Guide to Monterrey
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Monterrey.
Talk with other digital nomads and expats in Monterrey on our Monterrey forum - meet people, get advice and help others.
Expats in Monterrey talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Monterrey.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Monterrey.
Fun Classes for Expats Living in Monterrey
Once you''ve arrived in Monterrey, here are some classes to consider taking to help you meet people and get settled in to your new life abroad.
Best Bookstores and Libraries in Monterrey
What are the best bookstores and libraries in Monterrey? In this article we highlight the best bookstores and libraries in Monterrey.
Best Markets in Monterrey
What are the best markets in Monterrey? In this article we highlight the best markets in Monterrey.
Public Transportation in Monterrey
Learning how to get around using public transportation in Monterrey is an important step in adjusting to life in Monterrey. In this article, we cover the local public transportation options.
Retire in Monterrey Guide
If Monterrey is on your retirement radar, our detailed Retire in Monterrey Guide is your go-to resource. Delve into the crucial aspects of life here, including living costs, climate, housing options, healthcare services, and residency procedures. We also explore the city's social dynamics, volunteering scenes, transportation, and how walkable its neighborhoods are.
7 Tips for Living in Monterrey
Advice for people moving to Monterrey or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Monterrey
Planning a potential move to Monterrey? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Monterrey home.
Tips for Expats Driving in Monterrey
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Monterrey.
Cost of Living in Monterrey
If you're moving to Monterrey, understanding the the cost of living in Monterrey helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Health Care in Monterrey
Learn about the health system in Monterrey: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Monterrey.
Discovering the Best of Monterrey
Living it Up in Monterrey: Your Insider's Guide to Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Discover the Best Recreational Activities, Connect with Friendly Locals, and Experience the Charm of the City.
Expats in Monterrey talk about healthcare in Monterrey.
An expat in Monterrey, Mexico shares her thoughts about the expat health insurance, the health care system in Monterrey, medical facilities and much more.
An expat in Monterrey, Mexico discusses the cost of prescription medicines, proximity of hospitals and public vs. private health insurance.
Expats in Monterrey offer advice about Moving to Monterrey.
Retirees in Monterrey talk about life in Monterrey.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Monterrey.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Monterrey?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Monterrey?
- What is the average cost of housing in Monterrey?
- How do I meet people in Monterrey?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Monterrey?
- What should I pack when moving to Monterrey?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Monterrey?
- Will I be able to find a job in Monterrey?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Monterrey?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Monterrey?
- What is the social scene like in Monterrey?
- What advice to expats in Monterrey have about housing?
- What are medical services in Monterrey like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Monterrey?
- Is the cost of living in Monterrey high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Monterrey?
- Why do people move to Monterrey?