Expats' Guide to Cancun
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Cancun.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Cancun.
Retire in Cancun Guide
Retire in Cancun with confidence, armed with the knowledge from our extensive guide. It covers critical considerations for retirees, from the cost of living and climate to housing, healthcare, and residency choices in Cancun. We also delve into the social and cultural scene, volunteering options, public transportation facilities, and the city''s walkability, helping you make an informed decision.
7 Tips for Living in Cancun
Advice for people moving to Cancun or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Cancun
If you're considering a move to Cancun, this article discusses the pros and cons of living in Cancun.
Tips for Expats Driving in Cancun
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Cancun.
The Insider's Guide to Cancun
Our Guide to Cancun: Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Plus, Tips on Making Connections with the Locals and Finding Fun Recreational Activities
Health Care in Cancun
Learn about the health system in Cancun: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Cancun.
Cost of Living in Cancun
If you're moving to Cancun, understanding the the cost of living in Cancun helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Expats in Cancun offer advice about Moving to Cancun.
Retirees in Cancun talk about life in Cancun.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Cancun.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Cancun?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cancun?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cancun?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Cancun appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Cancun?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Cancun accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Cancun like?
- How are healthcare services in Cancun?
- What are medical services in Cancun like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cancun?
- What are emergency services like in Cancun?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Cancun?
- How are local medical facilities in Cancun?
- As a foreigner living in Cancun, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?