Expats' Guide to Groningen
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Groningen.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Groningen.
Retire in Groningen Guide
Retire in Groningen with confidence, armed with the knowledge from our extensive guide. It covers critical considerations for retirees, from the cost of living and climate to housing, healthcare, and residency choices in Groningen. We also delve into the social and cultural scene, volunteering options, public transportation facilities, and the city''s walkability, helping you make an informed decision.
7 Tips for Living in Groningen
Advice for people moving to Groningen or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Groningen
If you're considering a move to Groningen, this article discusses the pros and cons of living in Groningen.
Health Care in Groningen
Explore healthcare options for expatriates and digital nomads in Groningen: uncover top-rated providers, hospitals, and medical facilities to meet your needs while living abroad in Groningen.
Cost of Living in Groningen
Understanding the the cost of living in Groningen helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
The Insider's Guide to Groningen
Exploring the Best of Groningen: Your Guide to Top Sites, Restaurants, Nightlife, and More. From Cultural Experiences to Outdoor Adventures, We''ll Help You Make the Most of Your Time in the City.
Expats in Groningen offer advice about Moving to Groningen.
Retirees in Groningen talk about life in Groningen.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Groningen.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Groningen?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Groningen?
- Will I be able to find a job in Groningen?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Groningen appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Groningen?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Groningen accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Groningen like?
- How are healthcare services in Groningen?
- What are medical services in Groningen like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Groningen?
- What are emergency services like in Groningen?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Groningen?
- How are local medical facilities in Groningen?
- As a foreigner living in Groningen, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?