Expats' Guide to Rotterdam
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Rotterdam.
Expats in Rotterdam talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Rotterdam.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Rotterdam.
Best Bookstores and Libraries in Rotterdam
What are the best bookstores and libraries in Rotterdam? In this article we highlight the best bookstores and libraries in Rotterdam.
Fun Classes for Expats Living in Rotterdam
Once you''ve arrived in Rotterdam, here are some classes to consider taking to help you meet people and get settled in to your new life abroad.
Public Transportation in Rotterdam
Learning how to get around using public transportation in Rotterdam is an important step in adjusting to life in Rotterdam. In this article, we cover the local public transportation options.
Best Markets in Rotterdam
What are the best markets in Rotterdam? In this article we highlight the best markets in Rotterdam.
Retire in Rotterdam Guide
If Rotterdam is on your retirement radar, our detailed Retire in Rotterdam Guide is your go-to resource. Delve into the crucial aspects of life here, including living costs, climate, housing options, healthcare services, and residency procedures. We also explore the city's social dynamics, volunteering scenes, transportation, and how walkable its neighborhoods are.
7 Tips for Living in Rotterdam
Advice for people moving to Rotterdam or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Rotterdam
Planning a potential move to Rotterdam? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Rotterdam home.
Driving in Rotterdam
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Rotterdam.
Cost of Living in Rotterdam
If you're moving to Rotterdam, understanding the the cost of living in Rotterdam helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Health Care in Rotterdam
Learn about the health system in Rotterdam: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Rotterdam.
The Essential Guide to Rotterdam
Discover the charm of Rotterdam with our guide to the city's top attractions, culinary hotspots, and vibrant nightlife. From outdoor adventures to cultural experiences, we'll also help you find the best recreational activities to enjoy, and offer advice on making lasting connections with the friendly locals.
Expats in Rotterdam offer advice about Moving to Rotterdam.
Retirees in Rotterdam talk about life in Rotterdam.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Rotterdam.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Rotterdam?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Rotterdam?
- What is the average cost of housing in Rotterdam?
- How do I meet people in Rotterdam?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Rotterdam?
- What should I pack when moving to Rotterdam?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Rotterdam?
- Will I be able to find a job in Rotterdam?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Rotterdam?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Rotterdam?
- What is the social scene like in Rotterdam?
- What advice to expats in Rotterdam have about housing?
- What are medical services in Rotterdam like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Rotterdam?
- Is the cost of living in Rotterdam high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Rotterdam?
- Why do people move to Rotterdam?