Expats' Guide to Constanta
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Constanta.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Constanta.
Member Reports about Living In Constanta
Driving in Constanta
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Constanta.
Cost of Living in Constanta
Understanding the the cost of living in Constanta helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Health Care in Constanta
Learn about the health system in Constanta: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Constanta.
The Insider's Guide to Constanta, Romania
Living it Up in Constanta: Your Insider's Guide to Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Discover the Best Recreational Activities, Connect with Friendly Locals, and Experience the Charm of the City.
Expats in Constanta offer advice about Moving to Constanta.
Retirees in Constanta talk about life in Constanta.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Constanta.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Constanta?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Constanta?
- Will I be able to find a job in Constanta?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Constanta appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Constanta?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Constanta accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Constanta like?
- How are healthcare services Constanta?
- What are medical services in Constanta like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Constanta?
- What are emergency services like in Constanta?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Constanta?
- How are local medical facilities in Constanta?
- As a foreigner living in Constanta, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?