Expats' Guide to Bucharest
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Bucharest.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Bucharest.
Cost of Living in Bucharest
If you're moving to Bucharest, understanding the the cost of living in Bucharest helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Health Care in Bucharest, Romania
Learn about the health system in Bucharest: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Bucharest.
The Essential Guide to Bucharest, Romania
Living it Up in Bucharest: Your Insider's Guide to Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Discover the Best Recreational Activities, Connect with Friendly Locals, and Experience the Charm of the City.
Expats in Bucharest offer advice about Moving to Bucharest.
Moving to Bucharest, Romania
Find out some great information about what it's like to move to and live in Bucharest, Romania as an expatriate.
Retirees in Bucharest talk about life in Bucharest.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Bucharest.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Bucharest?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Bucharest?
- Will I be able to find a job in Bucharest?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Bucharest appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Bucharest?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Bucharest accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Bucharest like?
- How are healthcare services Bucharest?
- What are medical services in Bucharest like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Bucharest?
- What are emergency services like in Bucharest?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Bucharest?
- How are local medical facilities in Bucharest?
- As a foreigner living in Bucharest, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?