Expats' Guide to Moscow
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Moscow.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Moscow.
Expats in Moscow offer advice about Moving to Moscow.
Member Reports about Moving to Moscow
Retirees in Moscow talk about life in Moscow.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Moscow.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Moscow?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Moscow?
- Will I be able to find a job in Moscow?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Moscow appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Moscow?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Moscow accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Moscow like?
- How are healthcare services in Moscow?
- What are medical services in Moscow like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Moscow?
- What are emergency services like in Moscow?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Moscow?
- How are local medical facilities in Moscow?
- As a foreigner living in Moscow, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?