5 Tips for Living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabi
Expats living in Riyadh face a number of adjustments. Women have to learn to wear an abaya in public and are not allowed drive. Western compounds often enable expat families to relax and live like they do at home. In this article, expats offer tips for newcomers to Riyadh.
2024 Expat Guide to Living in Riyadh
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Riyadh.
Expats in Riyadh talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Riyadh.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Riyadh.
Member Reports about Culture Shock in Riyadh
Best Bookstores and Libraries in Riyadh
Interested in finding the best bookstores and libraries in Riyadh? Here is a great list to get you started exploring the world of books and more in Riyadh.
Fun Classes for Expats Living in Riyadh
One of the best ways to get settled after a move is to get out there and do something. Enhance your experience in Riyadh by joining classes that are great for meeting people and adapting to life abroad.
Best Markets in Riyadh
What are the best markets in Riyadh? In this article we highlight the best markets in Riyadh.
Public Transportation in Riyadh
Mastering the public transportation system in Riyadh is a crucial aspect of adapting to life there. This article provides a detailed overview of the available local transit options.
Retire in Riyadh Guide
Retire in Riyadh with confidence, armed with the knowledge from our extensive guide. It covers critical considerations for retirees, from the cost of living and climate to housing, healthcare, and residency choices in Riyadh. We also delve into the social and cultural scene, volunteering options, public transportation facilities, and the city's walkability, helping you make an informed decision.
7 Tips for Living in Riyadh
Advice for people moving to Riyadh or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Riyadh
Planning a potential move to Riyadh? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Riyadh home.
Driving in Riyadh
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Riyadh.
Cost of Living in Riyadh
Understanding the the cost of living in Riyadh helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Health Care in Riyadh
Dive into healthcare resources for expats and digital nomads in Riyadh: identify leading healthcare providers, hospitals, and medical centers for optimal care.
Discovering the Best of Riyadh
Living it Up in Riyadh: Your Insider's Guide to Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Discover the Best Recreational Activities, Connect with Friendly Locals, and Experience the Charm of the City.
Expats in Riyadh talk about healthcare in Riyadh.
An expat in Riyadh recommends returning to the US or Europe for medical treatment should the need arise. She found that medical care, even at the top hospital in Riyadh, was substandard.
Expats in Riyadh offer advice about Moving to Riyadh.
Member Reports about Moving to Riyadh
Retirees in Riyadh talk about life in Riyadh.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Riyadh.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Riyadh?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Riyadh?
- What is the average cost of housing in Riyadh?
- How do I meet people in Riyadh?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Riyadh?
- What should I pack when moving to Riyadh?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Riyadh?
- Will I be able to find a job in Riyadh?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Riyadh?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Riyadh?
- What is the social scene like in Riyadh?
- What advice to expats in Riyadh have about housing?
- What are medical services in Riyadh like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Riyadh?
- Is the cost of living in Riyadh high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Riyadh?
- Why do people move to Riyadh?