Retire in Rabat Guide
Summary: Retire in Rabat with confidence, armed with the knowledge from our extensive guide. It covers critical considerations for retirees, from the cost of living and climate to housing, healthcare, and residency choices in Rabat. We also delve into the social and cultural scene, volunteering options, public transportation facilities, and the city''s walkability, helping you make an informed decision.
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
- Discovering the Best of Rabat
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Morocco
- Best Places to Live in Morocco
- Real Estate in Morocco
- Pros & Cons of Living in Morocco
- Expat Guide to Residency in Morocco
- Pros and Cons of Living in Morocco 2023
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Morocco