11 Expats Talk About What It's Like Living in Sweden
Summary: Expats living in Sweden appreciate the kind, calm Swedish people, enjoy outdoor-life in Sweden and can join numerous clubs for expats. Taxes, the high cost of living and difficulty learning Swedish are among the challenges they discuss.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Sweden Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Sweden
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Sweden
- Best Places to Live in Sweden
- Real Estate in Sweden
- Guide to Real Estate in Sweden
- Pros & Cons of Living in Sweden
- Cost of Living in Sweden
- 10 Things to Know Before Moving to Sweden
- How to Buy a Home in Sweden
- Pros and Cons of Living in Sweden
- How to Rent a Home in Sweden
- 2024 Guide to Living in Sweden
- Pros and Cons of Living in Sweden 2024
- 2024 Guide to Moving to Sweden