What should I pack when moving to Tallinn?
We asked people living in Tallinn to list three things they wish they had brought and three they wish they had left behind. They responded...
"When moving to Tallinn, it is important to pack warm clothing, as temperatures can drop below freezing in the winter months. It is also a good idea to bring a raincoat and umbrella, as the city experiences a lot of rain throughout the year. Additionally, it is recommended to bring a good pair of walking shoes, as Tallinn is a very walkable city. Finally, it is important to bring any necessary documents, such as a passport, visa, and any other paperwork required for your move," explained one expat living in Tallinn, Estonia.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Tallinn?
- What do I need to know before moving to Tallinn?
- How do I find a place to live in Tallinn?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Tallinn?
- What is the average cost of housing in Tallinn?
- How do I meet people in Tallinn?
- What should I pack when moving to Tallinn?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Tallinn?
- Will I be able to find a job in Tallinn?
- What is life like in Tallinn?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Tallinn?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Tallinn?
- What is the social scene like in Tallinn?
- What advice to expats in Tallinn have about housing?
- What are medical services in Tallinn like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Tallinn?
- Is the cost of living in Tallinn high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Tallinn?
- Why do people move to Tallinn?
What should I pack when moving to Tallinn?If you live in Tallinn, newcomers to Tallinn would love to hear your answer to this question.