What is the average cost of housing in Bishkek?
If you are thinking about moving to Bishkek, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Bishkek varies depending on the size and location of the property. Generally, apartments in the city center tend to be more expensive than those located in the suburbs. Prices for one-bedroom apartments in the city center range from around $400 to $1,000 per month, while two-bedroom apartments can cost up to $1,500 per month. In the suburbs, one-bedroom apartments can cost as little as $200 per month, while two-bedroom apartments can cost up to $800 per month," said a member in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What should I pack when moving to Bishkek?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Bishkek?
- Will I be able to find a job in Bishkek?
- What is life like in Bishkek?
- What do expats in Bishkek appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Bishkek?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Bishkek accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Bishkek like?
- What are healthcare services like in Bishkek?
- What are medical services in Bishkek like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Bishkek?
- What are emergency services like in Bishkek?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Bishkek?
- How are local medical facilities in Bishkek?
- As a foreigner living in Bishkek, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Bishkek?If you live in Bishkek, newcomers to Bishkek would love to hear your answer to this question.