Will I be able to find a job in Moldova?
When we asked people about industries and career opportunities in Moldova, they reponded...
"Foreigners often have jobs in Moldova in the fields of teaching, hospitality, IT, and business. They may also work in the agricultural sector, as well as in the construction and manufacturing industries. Additionally, many foreigners find employment in the service sector, such as in restaurants, hotels, and retail stores," wrote a member who made the move to Moldova.
"Opening your own company or buying a Moldovan one may be an idea, otherwise the salaries are very low to survive for a foreigner," explained one expat living in Chisinau, Moldova.
- What do I need to know before moving to Moldova?
- How do I find a place to live in Moldova?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Moldova?
- What is the average cost of housing in Moldova?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Moldova?
- What should I pack when moving to Moldova?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Moldova?
- Why do people move to Moldova?
- What are healthcare services like in Moldova?
- What are medical services in Moldova like?
- What are typical rents in Moldova?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
Will I be able to find a job in Moldova?If you live in Moldova, newcomers to Moldova would love to hear your answer to this question.