Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Morocco accepting of differences?
When we asked people about diversity in Morocco and whether locals are accepting of differences, they said...
"As a black American I have never disrespected but I know no one outside of my wife. I do not speak either Arabic or French so I'm unable to have any conversations with anyone outside of my wife. I have not seen any other American living in Al Hocemia. But I'm still hoping to meet other people and hopefully some Americans," remarked another expat who made the move to Al Hocemia , Morocco.
- What do I need to know before moving to Morocco?
- How do I find a place to live in Morocco?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Morocco?
- What is the average cost of housing in Morocco?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Morocco?
- What should I pack when moving to Morocco?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Morocco?
- Why do people move to Morocco?
- What are healthcare services like in Morocco?
- What are medical services in Morocco like?
- What are typical rents in Morocco?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Morocco accepting of differences?If you live in Morocco, newcomers to Morocco would love to hear your answer to this question.