What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Nigeria?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Nigeria is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Nigeria typically feature modern amenities and are often located in secure, gated communities. Many expat homes and apartments come with air conditioning, swimming pools, and other luxuries. Expats can also find furnished apartments with all the necessary appliances and furniture. Security is a priority for many expats, so many homes and apartments come with security guards and CCTV cameras," wrote a member who made the move to Nigeria.
- What should I pack when moving to Nigeria?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Nigeria?
- Will I be able to find a job in Nigeria?
- What is life like in Nigeria?
- What do expats in Nigeria appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Nigeria?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Nigeria accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Nigeria like?
- What are healthcare services like in Nigeria?
- What are medical services in Nigeria like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Nigeria?
- What are emergency services like in Nigeria?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Nigeria?
- How are local medical facilities in Nigeria?
- As a foreigner living in Nigeria, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Nigeria?If you live in Nigeria, newcomers to Nigeria would love to hear your answer to this question.