What are emergency services like in Gambia?
When we asked members about emergency services in Gambia, they wrote...
"Emergency services in Gambia are limited and vary in quality. In the event of an emergency, the best way to call for an ambulance is to dial the Gambian emergency number, 112. This number is free to call and connects to the Gambian Emergency Medical Services (GEMS). GEMS is a non-profit organization that provides emergency medical services to the public. They have a fleet of ambulances and medical personnel that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week," explained one expat living in Gambia.
- What do I need to know before moving to Gambia?
- How do I find a place to live in Gambia?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Gambia?
- What is the average cost of housing in Gambia?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Gambia?
- What should I pack when moving to Gambia?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Gambia?
- Why do people move to Gambia?
- What are healthcare services like in Gambia?
- What are medical services in Gambia like?
- What are typical rents in Gambia?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What are emergency services like in Gambia?If you live in Gambia, newcomers to Gambia would love to hear your answer to this question: