What appliances are typically included in a rental?
We asked foreigners in Morocco what appliances are typically included in a rental, and, if there is anything else included or not included that a newcomer would not expect. Replies included...
"In Morocco, rental properties typically include a refrigerator, stove, oven, and washing machine. Other common appliances may include a microwave, dishwasher, and air conditioning unit. Depending on the property, some landlords may also provide additional amenities such as a television, internet access, and furniture," remarked another expat in Morocco.
- What should I pack when moving to Morocco?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Morocco?
- Will I be able to find a job in Morocco?
- What is life like in Morocco?
- What do expats in Morocco appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Morocco?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Morocco accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Morocco like?
- What are healthcare services like in Morocco?
- What are medical services in Morocco like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Morocco?
- What are emergency services like in Morocco?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Morocco?
- How are local medical facilities in Morocco?
- As a foreigner living in Morocco, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What appliances are typically included in a rental?If you live in Morocco, newcomers to Morocco would love to hear your answer to this question: