Why do people move to Sweden?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Sweden, they responded...
"Sweden is an attractive destination for expats due to its high quality of life, excellent healthcare system, and strong economy. The country is also known for its stunning natural beauty, with vast forests, lakes, and mountains. Sweden is also a very safe and welcoming place to live, with a low crime rate and a tolerant attitude towards diversity. Additionally, Sweden is a great place to work, with a high standard of living and a competitive job market. Finally, Sweden is a great place to learn, with a wide range of educational opportunities and a strong focus on innovation," said a member in Sweden.
- What should I pack when moving to Sweden?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Sweden?
- Will I be able to find a job in Sweden?
- What is life like in Sweden?
- What do expats in Sweden appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Sweden?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Sweden accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Sweden like?
- What are healthcare services like in Sweden?
- What are medical services in Sweden like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Sweden?
- What are emergency services like in Sweden?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Sweden?
- How are local medical facilities in Sweden?
- As a foreigner living in Sweden, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Why do people move to Sweden?If you live in Sweden, newcomers to Sweden would love to hear your answer to this question: