What is the average cost of housing in Antalya?
If you are thinking about moving to Antalya, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Antalya can vary depending on the location and type of property. Generally, the average cost of housing in Antalya is relatively affordable compared to other cities in Turkey. Prices for apartments and villas range from moderate to high, depending on the size and amenities," wrote a member who made the move to Antalya, Turkey.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Antalya?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Antalya?
- Will I be able to find a job in Antalya?
- What is life like in Antalya?
- What do expats in Antalya appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Antalya?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Antalya accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Antalya like?
- What are healthcare services like in Antalya?
- What are medical services in Antalya like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Antalya?
- What are emergency services like in Antalya?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Antalya?
- How are local medical facilities in Antalya?
- As a foreigner living in Antalya, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is the average cost of housing in Antalya?If you live in Antalya, newcomers to Antalya would love to hear your answer to this question.